May I recommend

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Trying to get back to Blogging


I'm the worst blogger I guess. I started it in March and haven't uploaded anything new.


I had a great time with my friend, Kathay, last Sunday. Another rubber stamp enthusiast (read that as: addict!). She wanted me to show her a DTP technique I had done on a recent swap card.


The background is made with about seven colors of pigment, Colorbox, Cat's eyes pads. Then while it is still wet enough, I pounced in about 3 or 4 colors of PearlEx. Set with Krylon matting spray. After that was dry. I used Stampin Up's Very Vanilla Craft ink to put an old Victorial Lace background stamp I bought from CTMH back in 2000 or 2001. I overstamped on that with a Penny Black flower stamp, Casual - 3365K, and then to the right, I used another Penny Black word stamp.





3 comments:

Lindy Stamper said...

Hey Deb, it's Patty *wave*.

I've always liked your cards. I'm going to link you to my site. Hope that's ok.

Samm said...

This is great! love how you layered it!

Samm
x

Enny said...

So beautiful, what a great idea with those inks !! Love it !! Greetings Enny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...