May I recommend

Saturday, October 6, 2007

First SU! Open House cards



Last Sunday, Sept. 30th I had my Open House to debut as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I had a good mix of stampers and people new to stamping. It was a lot of fun!



I showed four cards. Two of which were my design, one that was a CASE from the SU! Demonstrator's site of a card Melissa Stout did using the Home Is Where the Haunt Is set, and one I call an Inspiration (almost a CASE). I've misplaced the credit name on that one, but the card is not a direct copy but inspired me by it's colors of Chocolate Chip and Softly Sage.

This first card was using the new In Colors for 2007-2008 of Soft Sky and Purely Pomegranate. I also used the new Stem Silhouettes set from the Holiday Mini. I used Versamark ink on glossy card stock with one of the stamps from the set that was "leafy" looking. Brayered over with Soft Sky. Then using a second stamp from the set, I over stamped with Purely Pomegranate ink. Layered the piece onto a Purely Pomegranate piece of card stock. Used the SU! Designer Label punch to stamp out a piece of Purely Pomegranate and using a scrap of my brayered glossy, I stamped the Thank You in Purely Pompegranate. Used a dimensional to set up the smaller piece in the corner of the card. The base card was the NEW textured cardstock in Soft Sky.

Tomorrow I'll upload the other three cards and their descriptions!

Happy Stamping Y'all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...