May I recommend

Sunday, October 7, 2007

More Card Projects








Here's the other cards I made for my Open House last weekend.
This first one on the left, is using the Hostess set Sidekick Sayings -- I LOVE this set! All C/S colors are the new In Colors. Wild Wasabi for the card, Blue Bayou for the layering and River Rock. The ribbon is Wild Wasabi, double-stitched. The designer paper is from the Porcelain Prints collection. I stamped in Blue Bayou and used a watercolor brush to pick up the ink from the Wild Wasabi pad to color in the leaves.
The True Friend card uses that new set from the Holiday Mini. Chocolate Chip C/S for the card base, Sage Shadow with the large Swirl stamp from the Baroque Motifs set in Chocolate Chip ink. I sponged and used the cutter tool to distress the edges of this piece. Put in three brads from the Antique Brass Hodgepodge Hardware set. The flower was stamped in Chocolate chip and Sage Shadow. Cut out just the center of the SS piece with a small circle punch and used dimensional to pop the center. Chocolate Chip ribbon.

1 comment:

Andi Mead said...

I love this color scheme, the choco and sage! I need those two stamp sets too!! The background you created is beautiful!!
Thanks for your sweet comments about my blog!
Andi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...