May I recommend

Sunday, May 16, 2010

From the Heart - Stampin' Up




Next Sunday is our Glitterin' Gals meeting. GG is a group of SU Demos in Spring, TX and The Woodlands, TX area. We cover SU! business topics and also swap cards to show off the wonderful products from Stampin' Up! I'd love to have you join my team, STAMPDANCERS and you'd also have the option of being part of the Glitterin' Gals group. Contact me about signing up as a demonstrator at stampdancer@gmail.com.

This is the card I made for our swap. I love my wheels but I have to say the new Stampin' Around Builder Wheels introduced in the Summer Mini are fabulous!

Here's my card using two of the wheels, Posy Party #118615 and Thoughtful Friend #118616. I also used the new BIGZ Die, Stampin' Up Island Floral #118871 to create the punched flowers on my card. I applied the new Bitty Buttons #118761 on the center of each flower. The sentiment, "From the Heart", is from the set: Watercolor Trio #120084. Colors used are Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery.

On the inside, I used sentiment stamps from For All You Do#115360, and from the Picture This set, I used "I {heart} you, friend".

To purchase any of these items, visit my SU! website at: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampdancer/

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...