May I recommend

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Retirement Laura!

My friend Laura is finally retiring from teaching kindergarten.  I know she's excited to have more time to stamp!  She's an SU Demo and a member of SASSSC and is the reason I got invited to join!

She is SO talented and does the greatest Scrapbook classes and sells her tutorials -- check her blog at Texas Two Step   

I made this card for her and will be leaving work early this afternoon to go to her party that the school is throwing for her.  It's a CASE with slight modifications of a card done by Monica Gale, an SU Demo in the UK.  Click her for her post.

Happy Retirement Laura!

Stampin' Hugs,

Deb

1 comment:

Laura said...

Deb, I loved your card and was so excited that you casme to my party. You are a true friend!!Thanks for the kind words you posted here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...