May I recommend

Friday, May 27, 2011

All Things Tim Swap - Favorite Flower

Yesterday I had such a terrific mail day as you know if read yesterday's post.   And I badly needed it!  Work was a real corker - total stress all day long.  The mail was really fun to come home to and brought a smile to my weary soul ;-)

Now here's the second post I promised showing the fun ATCs I received.

On the Yahoo! Group - All Things Tim where we celebrate the art, style and products of Tim Holtz, I took part in my first swap there.  You needed to use the colors on your ATC of one of your favorite flowers.  I used the Crocus for inspiration with it's mainly purple colors and some orange on my ATCS.  (here at this post)

The ATCs above are from left to right from these talented ladies.  Sandy A. the swap organizer, Sandy N. and BrattyPaddy - love her screen name :-)

If you like All Things Tim then you really should consider joining the group.  There's a widget to the right that you can click on, hop on over and check it out!

Stampin' Hugs!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...