May I recommend

Friday, May 27, 2011

Everything Wendy Vecchi - Making Art Challenge #14

An essential aspect ...
The Everything Wendy Vecchi group is on Making Art Challenge #14.  The challenges go from Wednesday through the following Tuesday.   This week it was required to make an ATC on card with the ATC on it's side, i.e., landscape style.  You also had to use a chipboard circle somewhere.  The challenges are based on Wendy's books Make Art, Studio 490 Style.  This challenge is based on a page from book one, page 26.  You can't copy exactly what is shown but have to change up something in your arrangement.

It's a lot of fun!  And as usual, I used several sets that I've used.  (In less than two months I went from not knowing anything about Wendy, finding the EWV group and now have -- er hmmm, maybe we better not go there on the number of sets I now own.  Let's just say Wendy's sets are like Lay's Potato Chips, you can't HAVE just ONE!

Don't take any wooden nickels!
I've got to go jump in the shower for work, so I'll probably edit this post later tonight with more details, but I just have to say I used Ranger's Antique Linen crackle paint on my chipboard circle, rubbed some Aged Mahogany Distress Ink over it and over stamped the nickel token in Ranger's Archival Jet Blank ink.

Stampin' Hugs!

3 comments:

Kathy Eddy said...

Very pretty card. I love your nickel circle. Cute!

Marjie K said...

Great card, Deb. Love the potato chip analogy! I just had to order my second acrylic stamp binder for the very same reason!

Wanda H said...

This is wonderful, Deb!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...