May I recommend

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Everything Wendy Vecchi - Marking Art Challenge #12

The Everything Wendy Vecchi group is on Making Art Challenge #12.  You had to make a card that incorporated stamping on designer paper and use of a book plate.  My entry uses Tim Holtz designer paper and the stamps and Art Parts bookplate are products of THE Wendy Vecchi.  I used a combination of Ranger inks.  Archival in Black and Coffee for the words and tree.  Forest Moss distressed ink and Adirondack Red Pepper pigment ink for the flowers.  The butterfly was stamped in Butterscotch pigment ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  On the book plate, I used the Walnut Distress Stain and dabbed on some Adirondack Gold paint dabber for accenting.
I hope you like it!

3 comments:

Wanda H said...

A wonderful card, Deb!!!!

Marjie K said...

Great card, Deb!

Enny said...

A lovely card Deb !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...