May I recommend

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Everything Wendy Vecchi - Marking Art Challenge #13

The Everything Wendy Vecchi group is on Making Art Challenge #13.  The challenges go from Wednesday through the following Tuesday.  (As you can see from yesterday's blog entry, I was pushing last week's challenge to the edge .  Well, on this one, I am not the "earliest bird", but at least I won't be sweating this challenge next Tuesday! ).  This week the challenge incorporates the brushless watercolor technique and has to be a card.   

My entry uses Tim Holtz designer paper and Wendy's stamps and leaves from the Studio 490 sets: Nature's Art LCS009, Be Happy..Make Art LCS035, and Botanical Art LCS037.   Of course, I used Ranger's Distressed Inks and their Archival Ink in Jet Black for the sentiment.

Wendy is known for saying "Make Art" and I think the sentiment stamp I picked from her Seriously Art LCS034 set is the perfect expression of it!

I hope you like this card!

4 comments:

Enny said...

Beautiful card Deb !! I love the watercolour technique !! Greetings Enny

Marjie K said...

Wow, Deb, you rocked it! Love the layers of leaves and the way the technique worked out. Off to try mine...

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous card, Deb! Love the little easel too :)

Angie said...

Very nice, Deb. Love how you layered all the leaves.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...