May I recommend

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Exciting Mail Day! I was a Winner!


Last week on the Everything Wendy Vecchi yahoo group I was the randomly chosen winner for the new member contest. It was to email the group and tell what you liked most about Wendy Vecchi style and stamps.

Check out my bootie there to the right that Lori our super group-Mom sent! Tim Holtz Ideology fragments, Maya Road chipboard and felt flowers. And one is a bit hidden in the center but I fell in love with at first sight is a really cool chipboard, postage-stamp shaped book. Awesome!

First when I found out I was the chosen winner I was crazy excited all morning . (You know, I'm usually one of those people that never wins a raffle, lottery, etc.)

Now I'm over the moon at all the goodies I now have to play with and make projects with my Studio 490 stamps sets designed by Wendy Vecchi.

How cool is that?!


P.S.  Check back tomorrow - I had some other cool mail from a swap to share!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...