May I recommend

Monday, May 16, 2011

Joining in on Hels' Camo Challenge

I was SO excited to take part in Hels Sheridan's challenge.  She's become one of my favorite people whose blogs I check daily.  
Getting onto the challenge here is my entry:
All stamps from Tim Holtz's Collection.  The main one here is Artful Artifacts CMS 080 and I used 3 of the 4 stamps from this set.  On Watercolour paper:  Lots of Ranger Distressed Inks in shades of brown and green -- although I think Crushed Olive comes out a bit yellow-ish.  I coloured the guys eyes with Bundled Sage and some Walnut Stain for his hair.  An Ideology Muse token says Courageous to go with the stamp from Stuff to Say CMS 110.  And my beloved Grunge paper was cut with the Iron Gate Alterations die.


Cheers, y'all!

3 comments:

Zuzu's Blog said...

super tag. and very camouflage looking.

Enny said...

Wow Deb, that's beautiful !! Thanks for the explanation, how you made it !! Greetings Enny

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw bless... am blushing... too kind! Loving your creation... tis lush... thanks for joinin in with the Sunday sTamper x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...