May I recommend

Friday, May 20, 2011

Paradise Starts ... With a Tag

I absolutely love making tags.  I think it is because I have always loved DTP (direct-to-paper) techniques with ink.  Whether I'm needing some inspiration for a project or just wanting to mess about in my craft room, I usually start playing with tags.  This one is a mixture of products -- and of course, the presence of Tim Holtz is present -- he almost always is! :-)  
His influence is there with the distressed inks, the flower I made from his Grunge Paper and Alterations die Tattered Florals and some Ideology hardware in the right top corner.  The swirls were from two stamps - one from Stampabilities and Paper Inspirations.  I bought these two at a Hobby Lobby when shopping for more of Tim's Ideology goodies last month.  The ribbon yarn is just something I've had in my stash for a few years.
Happy Stamping, Y'all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...