May I recommend

Monday, May 16, 2011

Post Card from Paris

At the OWSE yahoo group they had a Post Cards from Paris Swap.  This was my second attempt at getting something done for it and I went 3-Dimensional and liked it a whole lot better.  It's made from Wendy Vecchi's Art Parts frames (I got mine from Blue Moon Scrapbooking - love them!).  Tim Holtz designer paper and the Steam Punk guys and also the postmark & flourishes from one of the acrylic sets of Tim's.   I used Claudine Hellmuth's Studio Paint in Blank Canvas and then used some Distress Inks in Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey and Weathered Wood on the frame.  I also used a dimensional Eiffel Tower and fleur de lis from a package I bought a few years ago by Etcetera (Provocrafts).

Do you like it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...