May I recommend

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sunday Stamper - Week 156 - Red, Red Wine

OK - third time is a charm!  This is my 3rd week to play with Hel's Sunday Stamper challenge.  Technically it's just passing by 11:45 PM here in Spring, Texas so I am really finished with mine on Saturday :-D  


I've been working most of the day in my craft room on some tags for a swap at the All Things Tim group.  But I got very ooey-gooey fingers from putting together grunge-flower roses and I needed a break.   


I checked her blog and Hels had put her challenge online and I couldn't resist pulling out stuff to see what I could come up with.  I absolutely love paint dabber resist, and the only item on this tag that isn't from Tim's line is the background stamp I used.  With all the Ideology hardware, grungy cardinal, etc, you can't see very much of  the stamp I used.  It's one I bought very early when I was learning to stamp back in 2001.

I used the Spun Sugar Distress Stain, and the rest were Distressed Ink pads.  Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick and Barn Door.  I stamped the bird with Crimson Archival Ink.  When I stamped the words again just to be able to cut the heart from Grunge paper, I used Crimson again.

2 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Fabby tag, loving that resist... it looks smashing... the cardinal is rather splendid isn't he... we don't have those over here in the UK, would be lovely to see one in the real! THanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper you early bird you... aha, did you see what I did there...rofl x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely tag, love the background and the added key, nice touch.Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...