May I recommend

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 103

Well, I've never taken part in the WOYWW before, but it seemed like a fun thing to do.  I'm trying to finish up my MAC #14 for the Everything Wendy Vecchi group, so that's what you will see in my final pictures.

First, here's my Big Shot, die cutting area - right close to where my laptop also is.  I have to apologize for the coke cans in the pic - I don't drink sodas anymore since I went on the "Eat Clean" kick last year and lost weight!  Those are set aside to get cut up with a floral die for a group project I'm helping put together for the monthly SASSSC group I meet with.  As you'll notice one of the many sets of Wendy Vecchi stamps I have that is hanging half off the desk.

Turning 180 degrees from the Big shot area and you see my main working area.  A table in the middle of room and a built in desk.  Yep!  More Wendy stamps are showing.  You also see my open drawer with my Distressed Inks handy.  I've been doing some DTP and blending - LUV IT!

Now here's my actual work area showing where I'm working on my ATC for the Making Art Challenge at Everything Wendy Vecchi yahoo group.  It's for MAC #14.  Not quite finished yet.

Well been at it for almost four hours since coming home from work and I need to get some sleep.  Alarm starts going off in about 6 hours - not enough sleep but we have a long, holiday weekend coming and I'll get some sleeping in time in then!  AND lots of Crafting I HOPE!

3 comments:

Nicks said...

welcome to WOYWW! be warned its addictive!

KanataNewf said...

Welcome to your first WOYWW!

Your crafty space is just fabulous.

Sheena #66

okienurse said...

Awesome looking workspace. It looks very creative and busy! sorry I am so late getting around this week but I am just glad to be able to get around! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #46

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...