May I recommend

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Simon Says Stamp and Show and Show Some Metal!

   There's a terrific challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.  This week it's about showing some metal.  I made a tag and used a lot of stuff from stash - old and new.  
   My bird cage is cut out of Metal Card and is stamped with it's matching Paper Artsy stamp.  I covered the tag with some K & Company designer paper, clear embossed a background stamp of flowers I had and covered with paint.  I used an acrylic paint and it didn't wipe away well enough to see the floral background on this but the color is pretty - a soft lilac.  I pulled out some of my old stamps for the small flowers, words and flourishes.  
Enjoy  looking!
Stampin' Hugs to all!

6 comments:

Shelly Hickox said...

Very pretty! The close-up view is absolutely gorgeous.

Paula said...

fab tag

Lori said...

Very cool, Deb! Love the soft colors! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Kathy Eddy said...

Turned out great Deb!

Gerri Herbst said...

Fabulous tag..love your technique.

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful tag, great use of the metal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...