May I recommend

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sunday Stamper - Week 158 - Sheena Is a Punk Rocker

   I'm just tickled Punk today to be able to submit this for Hel's Sunday Stamper challenge #158, Sheena is a Punk Rocker.  
   I had a blast doing this one (but I think I almost always do - ;-> )!  This is using Tim's (and don't you dare ask "Tim, who?"!) technique from his October 2008 Technique Challenge.  It's a Crackle Paint resist and lots of dreamy DTP using Distress Inks.  I used Peeled Paint crackle on the base of the 5-1/2 x 7" chipboard and covered over with the DI colors that spoke to me at the time.  
   I did paint Tarnished Brass Crackle Paint on the bird cage which I cut from Grungeboard; Stamped Mr. Winged Things II with StazOn white onto Wendy Vecchi's BLACKOUT Clearly for Art--cut him out.  Also stamped his face onto some of Ranger's Manila cardstock I had left over from die cutting tags, then stamped his crown again onto Grungepaper and colored that with some gold ink.  Used my heat tool to curl Mr. WT-II's wings and added my Ideology. 
   Oh!  Almost forgot -- I cut out the DREAM mover and shaper from Grungepaper and used Vintage Photo Distress Embossing Powder.  Nailed that sucker down with some copper Ideology brads.  (My husband has finally learned not to panic when he hears pounding from upstairs.)
   Have a Stampin' good week!

3 comments:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Love your beautiful collage!
Hugs Anja

Hels Sheridan said...

oooh yesh, this is gorgeous indeed! Loverly loveliness abounds here... oh and I have that word die and love how you used it there... hope you no mind me borrowing that idea lol thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Lynn Stevens said...

Ohh so much fun!!! Great collage!
hugs Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...