May I recommend

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wendy Vecchi Mail Day

   Wow! Am I doing the happy dance today.  I was one of those who snagged some of Wendy Vechhi's extra stash that she boxed up to send out to 12 people.  And it was on my porch at lunchtime!
 I'M DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!  
 Check out my box and goodies--Stuffed to the gills!




   And these are all the goodies spread out except for ....Guillermo and Genevieve ... posing.

   OOH Happy Crafting Time ahead!
   Thanks SO MUCH to Wendy Vecchi for the opportunity and Thank GOD I was looking at the blog early that day! :)
See you soon!

6 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Chuffed for you and sick with jealousy (in a good way if you know what I mean!!!) Can't wait to see what you make with the birdies!

Kaz said...

OH MY Goodness!! What a beautiful box of goodies!! Wow have the best fun with all that stash! Thanks so much for popping by my blog too xx

kazxx

Angie said...

Can't wait to see what you create with your mind-boggling box o' goodies!

Melisa Waldorf said...

I didn't know you had dance moves like that! teehee. Congrats on your win!! woooowhooo!

mamakat said...

Me too! Me too! I got a box also and love'n it!

Marjie Kemper said...

Fantastic score. I must say 'ditto' to Gabrielle's comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...