May I recommend

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 111

   I am joining in with Julia Dunnit's WOYWW #111 - check it out here and join the fun!
   This is what I call a great crafting week.  I think it's good when i get to spend most of my weekend getting ink, but this week has been exceptional.  I've had two nights of at least three hours of play and today, I came home for a quick lunch just to get in 20 minutes of fun before going back to work.  <Gosh!  I love working so close to home! :>)
   Needless to say my desk is a bit messy - but there's a bit of a sneek peek of my next post in the bottom, right-hand corner of the photo.  
   I hope you've had a great Wednesday and will browse a bit or come by later to see my next post!
   Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Melisa Waldorf said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a cluttered desk! However I promise it will be cleaned when you come for a visit : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...