May I recommend

Monday, August 8, 2011

Making Art Challenge #21 - Royal Wendy

   Hi there!  This is for any of you who are fans of Wendy Vecchi's style and her Studio490 Art stamps.  The Everything Wendy Vecchi yahoo group has weekly challenges called Making Art Challenges and we're up to #21 this week.
You can join the group by going to Yahoo here.
   This tag used the technique that Lori set out for us, and I used all Wendy's stamps on this.  I added a little bit of tissue tape I had left over from another project you can check out.  It had been covered with distress stains and Perfect Pearls pounced onto it and it made for a nice colorful and shiny piece of embellishment.  I die cut the flowers from designer paper using Tim Holtz's Alterations Die: Tattered Floral.  Added one of his Ideology Accoutrements: Fanciful Buttons into the center.  The crown is from Ideology and was colored with Ranger's Adirondack Gold Dabber paint.  I used an Ideology fragment piece to cover the word "Royalty".
Thanks for stopping by - do leave a comment, won't you?
Hugs to all!
Deb

12 comments:

Wanda H said...

A wonderful tag!!!

Eileen said...

Royally beautiful!

trishey said...

I love the background. Great color.

Gabrielle said...

You are really rocking colours this week! This is fabulous!

jewell said...

my mom is going to love this! Can I ask where you got the word stamp?

Lori said...

Wow! This is a totally cool take on that tech! Never would have thought of using that stamp, but it looks so cool! Thanks for joining the MAC, Deb!

mom2fivekiddos said...

This tag is beautiful! Awesome job!

Marjie Kemper said...

Gorgeous tag, Deb! That strip of tape you colored is an amazing component. Love the colors!

Debby said...

This is really pretty! Have to do mind still!

Bast said...

I stumbled upon your blog from a link in the Creative Block yahoo group. Just had to say your creations are just gorgeous! I love the flowers you use to embellish your tags.

TFS

KimMJ
bast830@comcast.net

scrapandstamp said...

Love the tag and the colours are fantastic

Cindy-Up In Northern Michigan said...

Beautiful Tag Deb.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...