May I recommend

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Simon Says Stamp and Show Some Bling!

   What girl doesn't love bling?  Especially a crafty girl like me.  
   I was at a dance competition last weekend and I guess the rhinestones on our costumes still have me ina sparkly mood, so I made this entry for Simon Says Stamp and Show Some Bling challenge.  
   I also used this card for a swap group I meet with monthly called SASSSC - Simple and Serious Stamp Swap Club.  We've just invited our 11th member to join--my newest crafting friend-- Melisa Waldorf who blogs here!  She's a talented lady who is on a couple of design teams and has guested on some others.  I've already learned a lot from her!
   I used the Spellbinders Parisian Motif die and Label 18.  The image is a retired set from Stampin' Up called "Serene Spring" and I colored it with Copic markers.  I pulled out an old EK Success corner/border punch I had to add additional accent to the designer papers I used.  And then -- I got crazy with my rhinestones!  
   Oooh - love that sparkle!

5 comments:

Dan said...

Cute central image! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

ilse said...

wonderfull card

Lesley said...

Hi there.
Thanks so much for popping into my blog and becoming a follower. Much appreciated. I'm always up for meeting new people in cyber crafty space :)
Your blog is lovely.
x

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Deb - I have come here from the Layers of Color Page on fb and also from Melisa's Blog - just wanted to visit and say hi! Love this card - so cute and perfectly matched with the Spellbinder Dies! Thansk for sharing!! {{{HUGS}}}

Melisa Waldorf said...

You can never have too much bling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...