May I recommend

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sunday Stamper - Week 165 - Waterloo Sunset

   Oops - here it is mid-week already and I'm just getting my entry done for the Sunday Stamper Challenge at Hels' Blog here.  
   I've had a good (or lousy - depending on how you look at it) excuse-- have been sick with some stomach bug the last couple of days.    BUT enough whining!  
   I thank you for coming by to look at my tag.  I'm having trouble getting good pictures lately so this really does look a lot better in person - because it has all that Ranger "lushness" that their products add to it.   
   The flower is from Tim Holtz's Tattered Florals die and was actually cut from printer paper that had been spritzed with Color Wash sprays and Perfect Pearls mists.  The stamp is an oldie from my stash that was made by Stamp Oasis -- ashamed to say I used for first time since buying it about five years ago.  I've been making more of an effort lately to use some of those long-owned, little-used stamps.  I stamped with Coffee Archival Ink and colored in with various markers, including the Ranger Adirondack markers I have.  (Love Espresso on the trunk).  The journal tag from Tim's Ideology line was sponged with Aged Mahogany, Fired Brick, Vintage photo and then spritzed with Sunset Orange Color wash.  The main tag was also stamped on the edge with the flourish stamp from Tim's set Spring Spring CMS084 in the new Ranger Archival ink color, Vermilion.  
   My brads are from SU! and are their In Color glimmer brads but I purchased them last year so they may be retired by now.  
   I really appreciate your stopping by!

2 comments:

Gillian .... said...

Hi Deb, sorry to hear you have been poorly, this tag would certainly lift the spirits ... tropical paradise!

Hels Sheridan said...

aw big hugs hun, hope you feeling better now... love your tag, so bright and tropical, reminds me I need a holiday lol Thanks for joining in with the Sunday STamper x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...