May I recommend

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sunday Stamper - Week 167 - White Lines

   I hate being behind on something I really, really want to do and I'm pretty sure I've missed the deadline for Week #167  of Hels Sheridan's Sunday Stamper challenge by 30+ minutes (as I'm writing), but I wanted to try anyway.
   For white lines I did a Gesso Resist technique and also put in some lines with white acrylic paint - a la Kate Crane--who's fabulous Art Journaling DVDs I have been just reveling in--watching or playing in the background as I do other things.  

   It's been a hard week to catch up on with being out of town through Sunday morning last week, and then spending most of the day at the animal shelter -- and I came home with a new family member (cat) - Billie Jean.  Today was our SASSSC monthly meeting, then had to pick up my eye glasses at Opticians... oh well, you get the picture.
   Lots of Ranger Sprays and Perfect Pearls mists, Tim's Imagine die, Dyan Reaveley's loverly stamps -- too yummy for words!
   Hugs to all!
   Deb

2 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

THis is just gorgeous, Deb! And I just became a follower (thought I already was!)

Hels Sheridan said...

LOVE IT!!! and no, not late, I always say you can join in with any you like, I just put the deadline so peeps know they have a new challenge coming lol Thanks for joining in and ... sorry I am late visiting... been a bit hectic with classes and then lazying around! THanks for joining in hun X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...