May I recommend

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 117

   Well, my latest side-track, artsy route had started taking me into Art Journaling and I've been watching videos galore - including the fabulous Kate Crane's recently released duo.  Then I went back to one I got a while ago done by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and a more recently purchased download video from Interweave.com featuring the ultra sweet Journal Artista, Paula Phillips.
   Next this led to - dum-dum-da-dummmmm -- my friend Melisa introducing me to She Art!  You can read all about my adventure with that in my previous post that is titled "She Heard the Flowers Sing".   It will help explain the mess of canvases and boards you see on my desk that I've been working on the last few evenings after work.
   I'm so glad for something fun like WOYWW to meet wonderful cyberfriends who love arts and crafts as much as I do and I look forward to visiting some of the links to see what all of you have been up to!
  Hugs, 

7 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You've got a bright, colourful thing going on there with those canvases!! Very pretty :D xx

Lisa-Jane said...

Its so addictive isn't it?! I love the look of that first canvas especially. I've seen some lovely things come out of Christy's classes.

The Crafty Elf said...

Lovely canvas and super colours! Thanks for the peek! Happy WOYWW!

jude said...

Good luck with the journalling and canvasses look fab.Happy woyww
hugs judex 20

Tertia said...

I am also very tentatively venturing into art journaling! Fun. Love the fantastic colours I see on your desk.
Happy WOYWW

sasa said...

Yep! There's just too much loveliness out there and we want to play with it...great colours and a fine piece in the make!
Thanks for the peek
Sarah at 4

Melisa Waldorf said...

You are doing such great mixed media projects .... I'm thinking I may have to check out some of these videos .... if I ever get caught up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...