May I recommend

Monday, September 26, 2011

Choose to Shine

   I fell off the blogging-planet for a few weeks due to something sad and then something "most inconvenient" happening.  I think we have life sorted out a bit now and are back to normal day-to-day again.
   I had hoped I would be at my 100th post and blog candy give-a-way by now, but that will probably be another month away until I get back to regular posts.
   My MOJO had escaped for awhile to since I lost my stamping room Muse, Trevor, to diabetes around Labor Day weekend.  When I found myself wanting to be creative I could only slop paints and inks around a bit and went off in a collage direction for a bit.  I've actually made four pieces and created lots of backgrounds on canvas and in art journals.

   My offering today is an Art Journal piece I made yesterday using Dylusion paints and inks and collage pieces from TumbleFish studios.  The stamped words are from Dyan Reaveley also.
   I hope to be back soon with a whimsical piece I did on Saturday and some of the canvases I completed about two weeks ago along the "She Art" lines.
   Thanks for coming by!
   Deb

3 comments:

Melisa Waldorf said...

I think I'm loosing it. I thought I already commented on this one, teehee. Maybe I got distracted before I could type my comment. I LOVE this! Girl you are ROCKIN' the mixed media! Bring some of your canvas with you saturday, so I can see them up close and personal, and feel the texture! I love that image too. I will have to check out Tumblefish. I think I have been over there before, it sounds familiar. I'm looking forward to sat!

Kimberly Gruber said...

Hi there! Love your journal pages. The colors are just wonderful. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on my blog. I am so glad you stopped by so now I got to see your beautiful art.

Tumble Fish Studio said...

This is absolutely stunning! BEAUTIFUL work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...