May I recommend

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sunday Stamper - Week 174 - Mr. Mojo Risin'

   Hels posed the question of what one does when Mr. Mojo "naffs off"?
   For me, I just start organizing and cleaning up my craft space -- sometimes that seems like a never-ending task.  I'm always looking for a better way to store all my hordes of stash in a tiny space.  
   My room is 11' x 13' and is also where my PC is.  
   Lately, I''ve also been in "pick up stuff again-and-again from the floor mode" due to the addition of our new, rescue kitten, Cooper yes -- I did name him after the "MINI" car -- LOL.  (Confession I have a secret hankering for one in Turquoise - never to be fulfilled as I won't drive anything shorter than an SUV in Houston's crazy traffic.  Alas!  I admire them from afar and sigh every time one passes me on the highway.  They're very popular in our area.)  
   I find sometimes that touching my stash gets me into wanting to do something with it and it has paid off in inspiration - which you'll soon see as I'll be posting a two-page art journal spread on my blog in a short while.  
   I hope you'll come back and check it out!
   Hugs to all!

2 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Awwww Cooper just melted my heart... what happened to his peeper? Am guessing if he is a rescue furbaby then he has had a spot of bother... but oh boy, he looks very happy with his new Mummy... bless him... a big snuggle from me to him. Sorry am a little late visiting, been mad here as usual lol THanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper hun x

Melisa Waldorf said...

I love the photo's of Cooper! What a sweetie. Is he all healed up and able to hang out with all the other kitties now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...