May I recommend

Thursday, October 6, 2011

WOYWW #122

   I didn't get this posted until today but took my pictures yesterday.  I finished the project I'm showing and will have a post on that soon - I hope you'll come by again and check it out.
   My latest artsy hankerings have been for mixed media and art journaling.  I've been buying and printing out some wonderful digital collage items.  Hope you can see those few straight on in the center and also leaning against my cutter.
   Here's a sneak peek of one of the journal pages before it was finished.  
   Thanks for stopping by!  Come back soon, won't you?
   Hugs to you!
   

3 comments:

Rumtruffle said...

I love the art journaling pages, what paper do you work on, this is going to be the next project I work on so I am keen to get it right from the off.
Rum x

Regina said...

I love your journal page. All the brilliant colors!! I want to make me a few journals. I love to doodle my designs and really would like to start keeping them. A journal would be a great place to keep them, don't ya think?

Hugs,
Regi

Julia Dunnit said...

Can't tell you how marvellous it is to see this style in lovely colours like this - how fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...