May I recommend

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WOYWW #127



   It's What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday!  
   Yippee!  
   I enjoy checking out and seeing what other people are up to, don't you?
   On my desk is a partially completed journal spread - but not too worry as that is how it should be.  I've been doing an online class since Nov 1st (see button on the right, just under the Google Friends box -- have you clicked that yet BTW?) and the goal is just to spend about 10 to 15 minutes a day in your journal. 
   You don't have to journal a lot.  Sometimes just preparing a background is sufficient creativity if you can only snatch a few minutes of time.
     Sometimes I can't stop as you can see from my Saturday and Sunday posts or sometimes that MOJO is just flowing and I get a lot more done in a session and have to start a new spread before the online instructor has moved on.  However, she is teaching techniques also - which is one of the things I really like about Julie Fei-Fan Balzer - there are always good things to learn!
   Off to my job but I'll be thinking of what creative fun I can hopefully get back to this evening!  
   Have an Art-happy Wednesday! 

12 comments:

KSD Creations said...

Your journal is stunning. I really am impressed with anyone that has the ability to do art journaling.

Shazsilverwolf said...

That journal is looking amazing. Have a great week, Shaz

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

Great job on your journal spread! Love the vibrant colors! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Marjo said...

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hope you are having a wonderful WOYWW.

xoxo Marjo

Hazel said...

I so admire crafters who produce journal pages like this - fabulous (Hazel WOYWW #89) x

S said...

30 days of journaling sounds fun - I have yet to try art journaling - maybe next year. S #80

bohemiannie! art said...

Love your journal page!!!

Neil said...

Hi there, I'm a little late this week but wanted to pop in to see what you've been up to. Hope you enjoy the rest of the week and have loads of creative fun! The journal page is looking great!

BetteK said...

Oh what a FaBuLoUs journal ... I love the wavy writing and, of course sea horses are purple! Debbie #62

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Great colours that abound with joie de vivre!! The journal will be amazing :D
Hugs, LLJ #42 xx

peggy aplSEEDS said...

yes, when we don't have time, it's good to do even just a little bit each time. great job on your journal. thanks for sharing!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS

Steam Tea Travels said...

I like the depth of your work. Wish I could visit you more often, though! I seem to miss so much these days since we became so busy!
Rose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...