May I recommend

Monday, February 13, 2012

Blue Moon Delivers Balzer Designs Stencils - YAY!

   I was so excited to get my call Thursday afternoon from Mark at Blue Moon Scrapbooking to tell me my new stencils from Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, Victoria Case and some other new releases from The Crafter's Workshop were just put in the mail.  Since I know they send things via priority mail, I was certain they'd show up on Saturday and they did!  WOOT!  WOOT!
   You can tell from some of my buttons on my blog that I'm a fan of Julie's as I've taken a couple of online classes from her.
Balzer Designs
   I think I'm on a personal mission to own every stencil by Balzer Designs although I'm starting with 6x6 first and then slowly adding 12x12 when I can.  At this time, I bought leaf Grid, layered Stars and Funky Tags in 12x12 (picture not shown).
Victoria Case
   I also liked some stencils released as Designed by Victoria Case althought I'm not familiar with her work, her stencils are very cool and I want to find out more about her.
   And lastly, I wanted to show you some of the other designs from The Crafters Workshop that were just too yummy to resist.
   Thanks for stopping by - hope you'll look around at some of my other posts and comment.
   Crafty love to y'all!

2 comments:

milkcan said...

Have fun with your new stencils!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Great stencils!! You have an addiction my friend, to stencils, and the first step to recovery is just admitting it, teehee! Can't wait to see what you create with these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...