May I recommend

Monday, February 6, 2012

Clay Alley Really Delivers on Customer Service

   I happened to have to run home at lunch time today and the mail already was there.  
   Even better was to find a package of lovely art goodness.  An order I had placed late Friday evening with Clay Alley for some Byzantia Jewel Tone paints made by Stewart Gill was there.  I was just totally amazed that they filled the order that fast!  I would guess it must have only been posted on Saturday from Gettysburg, PA but there it was already in my mailbox on Monday morning in Spring, TX.
   Woo hoo!
   Prior to this order I had purchased two jars of Byzantia paint and loved it's affect on some art journal pages I'm finishing up and hope to post soon.  I had to have the rest of the colors I didn't have in my stash and found Clay Alley's price the best to be found.
   Give them a try if you're looking for products for polymer clay, doll parts or other mixed media projects.  I'll bet you'll be as happy with their service as I am.
   Stop back in the next few days to see those journal pages I mentioned.
   Hugs!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...