May I recommend

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Grungy Monday Challenge #35 - A Holtzian ATC

   Well, I can hardly remember when I last played a GM challenge but I can tell you I have really missed taking part.  Lots of  life stuff getting in the way, but at least I'm getting to play now!
   You still have time to slide in and take part at Linda Ledbetter's blog here!
   I love doing ATCs so it was fun to see her put this up as the challenge.  I'm afraid I'm having trouble getting a good photo - probably because I'm doing this late at night and the lighting is just not good enough right now in my room.  But here's my effort using my absolute favorite Tim Technique - Paint Dabber Resist.  You know who Tim is of course -- and you can find all kinds of fun things and news at his blog here.

   I used three different stamps of Tim's and an Ideology Trinket pin.  Also distressed the edges a bit with the distressing tool.  Sorry the photo is looking so dark - it was looking too light when I first uploaded into my PC.  If I can get a better one tomorrow in the sunlight, I will replace this photo with it.
  Wishing you all a great Artsy week!
   Hugs!

2 comments:

El rincon de vanessa said...

Te quedo precioso!!!!

ลngεŁล said...

El resultado es muy bonito, los colores geniales. It's amazing, hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...